The decision to move can be a challenging one, no matter your stage of life. Feelings about the move, location, cost, amenities, and lifestyle all play a major part in the decision-making process. When deciding to choose a senior living community, added stress can come from the input of family members and friends who all just want the best for you.
To overcome some of these challenges and help you in your decision-making process, here are the top five reasons why you should choose Legacy Oaks of Azle as your new home.
- Location – Located south of downtown Azle on Southeast Parkway/199, Legacy Oaks of Azle is minutes from Eagle Mountain Lake, Cross Timbers Golf Course, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital, shopping, and restaurants. It’s a relaxed country setting with access to all your favorite conveniences.
- Texas owned and operated – Legacy Oaks of Azle is owned and operated by Civitas Senior Living, a privately held, Fort Worth-based company. Wayne and Misti Powell co-founded the company in 2012 to bring passion to senior living.
- Lifestyle options – Legacy Oaks of Azle offers independent living, assisted living, and memory care neighborhoods to accommodate you as you journey through the aging process.
- Resort-style living – There’s no better way to enjoy a gorgeous Texas sunset than to be outside. Legacy Oaks of Azle features plenty of places and ways to enjoy the outdoors, including an outdoor kitchen with dining options, a large covered patio, walking trails, an amphitheater, and a dog park.
- Carefree living – As a resident of Legacy Oaks of Azle, you’ll never have to manage another maintenance issue in your home. You’ll never have to worry about property tax or yard work. You can even choose to have someone help you with housekeeping! Life at Legacy Oaks of Azle is about living carefree!
For more information about Legacy Oaks at Azle or to schedule your tour, call ###-###-#### or visit www.website.com.